2007-09-06

Digital Dream  

As I have said before, photography is a passion of mine that I don't get to indulge in very often but I love to take pictures of people and animals. I currently use a Sony Cybershot DSC-P73 for all my picture taking but would love to have a Nikon SLR Digital Camera!! Woohooo, the pictures I could take with that!
I have many photo favorites but the ones I take of my family, are the ones that mean the most to me. What I really need, to show off my pictures, is a digital photo frame. Even better, would be to give it as a gift to the grandparents!! Man, that's a great idea!

One of the tricks I use to take pictures of horses, is to whistle just slightly so their ears will perk forward. Nothing is uglier than a picture of a beautiful horse with his ears drawn back! And I'm not afraid to get on the ground or climb up high to get that perfect photo. Sometimes I will even make my kids pose so I can get a "punchy" picture of them. Photography is such a great and expressive hobby to have. "A picture is worth a thousand words".

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Digital Dream

  • Jennie
    September 7, 2007 at 5:42 AM  

    i love taking picture! i claim to be a scrapbooker, but haven't ever made a scrapbook for myself! but i do love to capture the moment with my digital camera!

    i guess that i why i blog... easier to keep the memories!

  • Anonymous
    September 8, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

    Everyone in my family enjoys taking pictures. We have way too many pictures, though. I have photo boxes full of pictures from previous years waiting to be put in albums. Now we take digital and I have an online album and that's sooooo much easier to keep up with! It would be great to have a digital photo frame too. Then I could put all of Baby J's pictures in there. :) (We're planning to go see him today and I can't wait to hold him!!! It's been two weeks since we've seen him & our daughter/s-i-l, but it seems like it's been two months! We do get email pictures every day which I'm very thankful for!)