2007-09-05

Home Improvements  

Our house is in desperate need of home improvements but because the house belongs to the ranch, we can't change anything without having permission first. We can make suggestions though and Double glazing are popular so it seems. From what I understand they have quite a few benefits. They are harder to break into because of of the double layer of glass and any way to make a home more secure is A+ to me! They are a money saver too; because of the double pane glass and the air between, your air and heating costs will reduce dramatically. And with everything being so high these days, cutting down on my electric bill would be a huge advantage. Hopefully I can persuade the ranch owner with the advantages listed and get my house to look more like a home!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Home Improvements