2007-09-12

Name That Tune #7  

UPDATE AGAIN: The contest is over. I had 1 guess and she guessed one of the songs, so I'm going to give it to her! Yes, it's my blog and I can do that if I want;) So Congrats Don't Call Me Mummy . You are now entered in the drawing at the end of the month.

The two songs were:Motley Crue-Home Sweet Home and Toby Keith-I Love This Bar. Mom not Mum guessed Toby Keith! See ya next week unless ya'll think this game sucks and I should do away with it?

Update----HINT:1st song is a rock group from the 80's and it's not Head Of Household;) 2nd song is a country guy and "I Shove Fish Far"...lol. See if those help!!! You gotta think we those kinds of hints!

There's a twist this week!!! The clip consists of 2 songs and I made the tempo fast! Since it's new, I tried to make it a little easy;)

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! All you have to do is Name that Tune. I have provided a very small snippet of a song and you have to post a comment with your guess. You need to name the Title and Artist of the song. The FIRST one who answers correctly wins. Please..only 1 guess per comment but guess as many times as you like:) You have until Thursday 11:00am cst. to guess. No hints will be given, unless I'm feeling generous;)


What do you win? Some link love of course. Although, my blog is still a big fat (PR) O right now, I'm hoping it will go up with the next update. Nevertheless, traffic is traffic right? You will also get put into a monthly drawing of $10.00 payable via PayPal. In other words, there are 4 Wednesdays in September so you have at least a 1 in 4 chance of winning the $10.You can read more about it and get an idea of how it works by checking out the first Name that Tune Contest I held.

With that said----Let's get this party started! Good luck!

Get this widget Share Track details

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Name That Tune #7