2007-09-04

Contest Winner & Participants  

I am sooo sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy around here! We have 6:30am football practice, which means we have to get up at 5:30 and leave the house at 5:50. Today is my son's birthday!! He's 14 years old!..makes me feel old.

I've also been working on my new website. It's a HUGE change and the whole CSS coding is WAY different from what I'm used to. Anyways, I apologize for not updating lately. I am now caught up and will be on schedule.

Now for the contest.

I started out with 26 subscribers and now have 47. This is a difference of 16. Which means....the pot started with $20 and each additional subscriber is worth $1, this totals $41 bucks that's in the pot and up for grabs!

Out of 47 subscribers, only 4 actually emailed me with the "secret message". I would like to think that those who subscribed but didn't enter the contest, subscribed because they like my blog but who knows. I guess we will see how many subscribers I lose now that the contest is over.
Since their were only 4 entries, I figured I would go ahead and list them all and show a little link love.
Matthew from Blog About Your Blog
Kat from My Single Mom Life
Cman from Cman's Money Page
Jayme from Just Jayme

My husband drew the name out of our good ol cowboy hat. Sooooo, the winner of the subscribe 2 win contest is:
My Single Mom Life!!

Give me a shout Kat with your paypal address so you can receive your $41 bucks!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Contest Winner & Participants

  • Kat
    September 4, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

    OMG! Thank you!! This is so very cool! :)

    My paypal email is mysinglemomlife@gmail.com

  • Matthew
    September 4, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

    congrats!

    thanks for the link love

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    September 4, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

    Money sent Kat!! Congrats!

    And Thankyou for entering Matthew. I really do appreciate it!

  • Jennifer
    September 4, 2007 at 7:19 PM  

    I am subscribed because I like your site. Anyways...I went back through your feed on my reader. I can't find this secret code...will you show it to me. I will stop feeling like a big "DUH" if it is sort of concealed or not where I generally look. LOL....