2007-09-06

Thursday Thirteen ~ 13 Beauty Favorites  


If you're not participating in TT, then you're missing out on a fun meme and the chance to meet new friends. Here is my TT list:

  1. Bare Escentuals ~~I used Merle Norman for years but will never go back.
  2. Ojon Shampoo & Conditioner ~~ALL natural and will give your hair a makeover you won't believe!
  3. Philosphy Hope in a Jar ~~Love the way it feels on my skin!
  4. BriteSmile ~~Makes your teeth purty;)
  5. Philosphy ~~Falling in Love fragrance...Smells sooo good!
  6. Philosphy ~~Cinnabuns Body Wash..OMG!
  7. Ojon Hair Restorative Treatment ~~Amazing!
  8. TIPS Nail System ~~My nails are strong as nails..lol.
  9. Microplane Foot Cream ~~Combined with the microplane "sander", you're feet will be as smooth as a baby's butt:)
  10. Philosphy's Micro-Delivery Peel ~~The best mask ever! Pores are smaller and skin is smoother.
  11. Ojon Tawaka Cleanser ~~I LOVE this product. Again, all natural and you can use it on your face, body, and hair as a moisturizer.
  12. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer ~~Face feels like rose petals.
  13. Prescriptives Mascara ~~I have the puniest lashes and this really brings them out! Love it!



Please leave a comment after you submit your link.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



16 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Thursday Thirteen ~ 13 Beauty Favorites

  • Anonymous
    September 6, 2007 at 12:13 AM  

    I gotta try some of your favorite. For a French woman, I'm afraid I'm really boring when it comes to beauty tricks (basically shower, cheap soap, Garnier shampoo and that's it !)

  • Anonymous
    September 6, 2007 at 12:30 AM  

    Love Philosophy fragrances. Thanks for sharing your favourites.

    I wear very little make-up these days - what with a 2 year old running around all over the place.

    I'm all about words this time round. Do stop by: http://www.chicken-scratch.ca

    Have a great weekend, XINE

  • samulli
    September 6, 2007 at 3:16 AM  

    Hmm, I just noticed I can't really say much on anything about this list, because for one I haven't heard of any of these products, and even if I had I wouldn't know one from the other in all probability. LOL
    I am totally clueless when it comes to beauty products. :o)

  • Robin
    September 6, 2007 at 7:20 AM  

    I don't use many products, but I've been looking for a good mascara for my own puny lashes lately. I'll have to give this one a try next time someone's coming over from the States.

  • Joyismygoal
    September 6, 2007 at 7:21 AM  

    Love love this I did this a few weeks ago if you are intersted I havw wondered about Philosophy

    http://joyismygoal.blogspot.com/2007/07/thursday-thirteen-i-am-just-natural.html

  • Uisce
    September 6, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

    wow that's a lot of beauty!!

  • Tink
    September 6, 2007 at 7:57 AM  

    I don't know any of them, we don't have those over here. :-)
    Thanks for visiting my Robbie TT!

  • Darla
    September 6, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

    I'm another of those who are clueless about beauty products. If I remember to use something, it'll probably be whatever's on sale.

  • erin
    September 6, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

    Wow, I haven't heard of half of these! I'll definitely have to look some up.

    My list is 13 movies I can watch over and over again. Happy TT!

  • Anonymous
    September 6, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

    Thanks for the tips!

  • Qtpies7
    September 6, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

    I need that mascara! I like added length and thickness and color!

  • Anonymous
    September 6, 2007 at 1:05 PM  

    I'm not familiar with these, either -- but a fragrance called Philosophy? That sounds very interesting! I'd like to take a sniff. :)

    Happy T13, and thanks for visiting mine!

  • dawnae
    September 6, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

    I have always wanted to try the Bare Essentuals, heard it is a great product, and seems so light and airy!

  • Sandra Schwab
    September 6, 2007 at 4:23 PM  

    Oooh, these sound good! Too bad I probably can't get them here in Germany.

    When I visited the US in July, I spent 150 $ in Bath and Bodyworks. *g* I love their products, and my favourite fragrance of the moment is Wild Honeysuckle from Bath and Bodyworks. Smells soooo good!

    Best & happy TT13,
    Sandra,
    who posted her first TT 13 list today

  • L^2
    September 6, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

    Hmmm... I've never used (or even heard of) any of this stuff. I don't wear makeup, and I'm pretty clueless about beauty products in general.

  • DoubleDeckerBusGuy
    September 6, 2007 at 6:53 PM  

    My wife often makes fun of the fact that, as a teen, I knew FAR more about makeup and application than she did... Ah, the sign of a 1980's misspent teenagedhood... :)