2007-09-02

Self Portrait Sunday 9/2/07  

So, I look like crap today. I've only been up for an hour or so and just slapped on some eye liner because without it, I look like I'm terribly sick.
You can participate in the Self Portrait Sunday too and you're brave enough to show your face. I'm really a coward trying to face my fears so without further delay............
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Self Portrait Sunday 9/2/07

  • Jo
    September 2, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

    I see you're getting braver! Pretty soon these pictures won't bother you at all!

  • Anonymous
    September 2, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

    Cute :)

    I have 13 year old identical twins and only one of them seems to use some minor deception on her face. I'm so used to seeing the same face with and without makeup at the same time. I'm sure you don't look sick without eyeliner.

  • Flo
    September 2, 2007 at 12:42 PM  

    That picture is not bad at all. You look good.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    September 2, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

    Jo..yep, I'm getting a little braver but I still took about 8 to get one that wasn't just horrible;)

    Martin...CUTE?...Well, I'll take cute any day;)
    Awww twins...Do they play tricks on you or do can you tell them apart easily?
    Flo...it's terrible but I'm getting better at looking at them. AND thank you.

  • Anonymous
    September 3, 2007 at 4:55 AM  

    You're a silly goof yet still come out looking lovely!

  • Anonymous
    September 3, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

    You do look cute.