2007-09-05

Name That Tune #6  

UPDATE: WooHoo..Teresa at Scribble Scratch won. The answer was Joan Jett with I Love Rock-n-Roll. Sorry the very late update!! Congrats girl!

It's a new month so the drawing starts fresh. Last month's winner was Amy from Whatever I Feel Like. Good Luck!

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! All you have to do is Name that Tune. I have provided a very small snippet of a song and you have to post a comment with your guess. You need to name the Title and Artist of the song. The FIRST one who answers correctly wins. Please..only 1 guess per comment but guess as many times as you like:) You have until Thursday 11:00am cst. to guess. No hints will be given, unless I'm feeling generous;)

What do you win? Some link love of course. Although, my blog is still a big fat (PR) O right now, I'm hoping it will go up with the next update. Nevertheless, traffic is traffic right? You will also get put into a monthly drawing of $10.00 payable via PayPal. In other words, there are 4 Wednesdays in September so you have at least a 1 in 4 chance of winning the $10.You can read more about it and get an idea of how it works by checking out the first Name that Tune Contest I held.

With that said----Let's get this party started! Good luck! Again this one is super easy because I forgot it was Wednesday!!

Get this widget Share Track details

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Name That Tune #6

  • Anonymous
    September 5, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

    Joan Jett - I love rock and roll.

    I hope this gets through!

  • Ad Tracker
    September 5, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

    Joan Jett & The Black Hearts - I Love Rock & Roll

  • Anonymous
    September 5, 2007 at 12:49 PM  

    I 2nd what she said...

  • Anonymous
    September 10, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

    That's interesting. Someone who didn't even leave a comment wins the contest.

    Things that make you go, hmmmm.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    September 10, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

    What exactly are you implying Anonymous??? Why don't you state your name and "say it to my face"!

    Secondly, not that I HAVE to explain it to you, but I always moderate comments on Wednesday just in case someone guesses it quickly. I do this in attempt to get a bit more traffic from the weekly contest, however, I have been so busy with my new blog, that I completely forgot to publish the comment/guess Teresa left. She actually guessed it while in the PPP forums so everyone else already knew she was right.

    Maybe next time you should ask before assuming!