2007-09-06

Losing Weight  

I talked about how I plan to lose weight a while back (via injections) and received different reactions. No, I am not severly overweight but am considered obese. If I was severly overweight, I would probably consider something like weight loss surgery instead of the injections.

I have tried diet and exercise and I'm still the same weight as I was years ago. I hate it and now is the time for me to do something about it. If I don't, I'll just get bigger and I want to be around to play with my grandbabies WITHOUT asthma attacks.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Losing Weight

  • THE ANiTOKiD
    September 6, 2007 at 9:38 AM  

    Good luck on your lose-weight progam,my friend!

    AnitoKid at www.anitokid.blogspot.com

  • Jennie
    September 7, 2007 at 5:37 AM  

    i found your blog through thirteen thursday... anyway... i love it! how fun!

    i, too, am overweight and struggling with it.

    good luck to you!