2007-09-28

Rambling Roundup 2  


Apparently, I'm eggcellent! I have been awarded The Egels Nest award from the Nap Warden. Woohoo!! Thank you sooooo much:)
I guess it's my turn to pass this award on! Without further delay...........


Obviously, I could go on and on but I will stop here for now. Maybe I'll come up with my own award to hand out!!

Jason Wigley won the Name that Tune Contest! Congratulations on guessing Cherry Pie by Warrant and getting your name in the monthly drawing:)

I posted several different things in the last couple of days so if you didn't visit my blog and are playing catch up, then scroll through the archives:)

Oh, my son had 2 touchdowns tonight..woohoo!! He did soooo well. We are very proud. Also my sister-in-law had her baby girl. Her name is Anna, after my mother-in-law. She's just precious!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Have some fun:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Rambling Roundup 2