2007-08-14

In Memory  

I was browsing some blogs when I came across Kuanyin's blog and her contest. All she wants you to do is subscribe and then watch the video and share a memory or feeling in her comments. I chose to blog about it because it brings a very special memory for me.

I happen to love Elvis but not as much as my mother-in-law. She would blush at the mention of his name:) When I played the video, it actually brought me to tears. Just the fact that it's Elvis makes me think of my mother-in-law but when I listened to the song it was a bit overwhelming for me. You see, I lost my mother-in-law to cancer 2 yrs, 4mths, and 18days ago. The cancer came without notice and consumed her in such a short amount of time. We didn't even have a chance to............................She was the most special and most wonderful person I have ever met and didn't deserve to be taken so soon.

I dedicate this post and this song to my mother-in-law, Anna.

If you would like to donate to the Skin Cancer Foundation, please check out my donate page for the relevant links.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ In Memory