2007-10-03

Calgon Take Me Away but Leave Some Soap Here  

Yeah, I know the title is lame. We have been extremely sick with a stomach virus. It started on Saturday with my 1 yr. old, got me next, then my 11 yr. old, my 14 yr. old, and has now taken down my macho man husband. I haven't eaten in about 2 days. My littlest has eaten hardly anything at all since Sunday. To top it off, I know have a sinus infection. So, basically, I've been trying to keep myself from puking while cleaning up everyone else's puke and washing several loads of vomit infested sheets, clothes, and towels every 30 minutes. When it rains it pours 'round here. Headed to bed. Normal blogging will resume when I'm not feeling like a piece of crap!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Calgon Take Me Away but Leave Some Soap Here

  • Natalie
    October 3, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

    Sorry you're so sick! Check out my blog when you're feeling better. You've won an award!

  • Anonymous
    October 4, 2007 at 5:56 PM  

    So sorry you and your whole family have been sick. I hate being sick that way.
    I remember when our daughter was young, she got sick during the night but didn't make it to the bathroom in time. There was throw up all in the hall, on the bathroom floor and rugs, all over the toilet and the walls around the toilet. I almost got sick just cleaning it all up. After that, I made sure she always had a brown grocery bag by her bed if she felt the tiniest bit nauseated. LOL

  • Anonymous
    October 5, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

    I am so sorry! I really hope you feel better soon!!

  • Jo
    October 5, 2007 at 12:54 PM  

    Oooh! You have my sympathies! Nothing worse than sick tummies!