2007-10-21

Self Portrait Sunday 10/21/07  

It's been a little bit since I've participated in the Self Portrait Sunday. I really hate seeing myself and went through a spell where I didn't like any that I took so I just didn't post. I decided to be brave again this week. In fact, I am posting not just 1 picture, but 2 pictures! I hate the pictures but what the hay. If I didn't have such fat cheeks I would be much more inclined to do this:)





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Self Portrait Sunday 10/21/07

  • Corrin
    October 21, 2007 at 12:21 PM  

    Oh, you don't have to be brave to post pictures, you're so pretty!

  • Jennifer
    October 21, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

    What the heck?? You are so beautiful, why would you not think so?? I can't believe this about people, such low self esteem. Come on....your beautiful.

  • Anonymous
    October 22, 2007 at 12:06 AM  

    If you vocalize your self=consciousness IRL in order to get positive attention...I bet it works :)

    You are very pretty :)