2007-10-23

Tuesday Toast Salute 10/23/07  

After dealing with a miserable day of allergies, I'm finally feeling somewhat better. Obviously, this is my reason for the lack of posts today. I still feel sleepy from taking allergy medicine but I wanted to make sure I participated in Leigh's Tuesday Post! In Leigh's words...

Each Tuesday we toast somebody special in our lives. It could be a fellow blogger, a family member, close friend, or even a public icon such as an actor. Anybody you feel deserves Kudos!

If you've followed my blog then you have probably heard me plug Cman here and there. This week, my Tuesday Toast goes to him. I met Cman in the very first forum I signed up with after starting this thing called blogging. I knew nothing and would have given up if it wasn't for him. Not only did he encourage me to keep my chin up, he explained how everything works, help me setup a few things, and taught me all the basics. This makes him special for a couple reasons. 1--He was setting up his own blog path to success and yet still found time to help me with ALL my questions. And 2--Not many people would have taken the iniative to help and the patience to deal with such a newbie.

So here's to ya Jonathan!!! Thank you:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Tuesday Toast Salute 10/23/07

  • Anonymous
    October 23, 2007 at 4:08 PM  

    no worries! I added a link to your toast!

  • Unknown
    October 24, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

    Cheers to Cman :) Everyone needs a blogging guru!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    October 24, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

    Hey Tina! Yes, I only wish I had more influence because he deserves much more:)

  • Anonymous
    October 25, 2007 at 9:21 AM  

    Lori, glad to learn about Tuesday Toast Salute. Alan at chamber.quadium32.com did for me what Cman did for you. I would not be blogging without his help, encouragement, and patience...lots of patience! :) I would love to toast him next Tuesday!

  • Proletariatof1
    October 26, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

    Lori,

    I wish I were in a more eloquent and wordy mood. Thank you very very much for your kind words. Here is a toast back to you and to your continued success. Once again, I want to say thanks.

    later all and have a profitable productive blogging day

    Johnathan "Cman" Long