2007-10-11

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Blogs I Read  

I couldn't think of anything this week so I thought I would show you 13 blogs that I read on a daily basis. I read much more than that but I am only choosing 13:)

  1. Betshopboy.net
  2. Blogging Fingers
  3. Bloggrrl
  4. Cash Quests
  5. I Think Therefore I Blog
  6. Eternal Flux
  7. John Cow
  8. My Single Mom Life
  9. Googlelady
  10. Correr Es Mi Destino
  11. Breath of Life Photography
  12. Adesblog
  13. Canadian Thoughts in Texas



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



13 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Thursday Thirteen - 13 Blogs I Read