2007-10-08

One Busy Man  

My husband kept himself pretty busy this weekend. Aside from browsing pictures my brother-in-law sent and deleting very important & non-important files, he also made some spurs to put on ebay. I thought they turned out very nice. They are his 14th pair. They have a card suit on the outside of the spur and the lucky 7 & 11 dice on the inside. He's gettin' better and better at it. Hopefully, this winter, he'll get some time to study under a long-time spurmaker and pick up some tricks of the trade.


My son is also selling his Nintendo DS so if you're interested in one, check my ebay items:)


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ One Busy Man

  • Anonymous
    October 8, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

    We don't have a need for spurs, but I must say those are really pretty spurs.
    Also, there's a new blog, nintendo-nsider.com, that your son might like. I noticed he was selling his DS. I have several relatives that are Nintendo fans and came across the Nintendo related blog. I plan to tell them about it, too.

  • Jo
    October 8, 2007 at 3:33 PM  

    I can think of some uses for spurs...(my husband is suddenly afraid...very afraid). By the way, thanks for dropping by! I'm so excited about my daughter's engagement I can hardly stand it!

  • Anonymous
    October 9, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

    Those are really cool!