2007-10-12

Rambling Roundup 4  

I realize I just had one but it's Friday and this is when it's normally done. I hope everyone has had a great week.

I thought I'd start this off by telling you 5 things I'm grateful for.(inspired by fickle food).


  1. I am grateful for our family's health. I know exactly how quickly something can overtake a person and then leave you wondering "what just happened".

  2. I am grateful for our situation. I dislike our current location, however, I am thankful that my husband has such a good job and that we are all getting to do things that we WANT to do.

  3. I am thankful for my internet and cherry vanilla Dr.Pepper. I know it's cheezy but I just don't think I could live without either of them:)

  4. I am thankful for kind people (like Misty) who have gone out of their way to help a friend in need. Thank you Misty.

  5. Finally, I am thankful to all my friends and family who put up with me. I realize that some fellow bloggers think I seem so nice but I'm really not.

Zhu was recently asked a question that revolves around rasicm. Read her response because it's a great one.


Read why comment moderation bugs the hell out of VK. I dislike it as well.


I found some great recipes while blog surfing. Everything from Pretzels to Butternut Squash Soup. Hmmmm, good.


My son's Nintendo DS is at $110 and my husbands spurs are at $210 I think. If you interested check my ebay items.


And finally, a picture of my little man with his cap until he gets his first cowboy hat:)......


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Rambling Roundup 4