2007-10-14

Wave of Light - In Memory  

Having 4 miscarriages myself and sharing the experience with my sister-in-law during her miscarriages, I am proud to be a part of the Wave of Light on October 15th. This is Pregnancy and Infant Remembrance Day. You only need to light one candle but I will be lighting 4 in memory of my losses. If you have had a loss or know someone who has, I hope you participate as well. Thank you Lisa for sharing the info:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Wave of Light - In Memory

  • Anonymous
    October 15, 2007 at 6:57 PM  

    My mother had a couple of miscarriages and didn't think she was going to get to have any children. But then she had me at age 36! Daddy was 42. They were thrilled! The "Wave of Light" is really neat! My mother would have liked it a lot.