2007-10-31

Where's All the Trick or Treaters??  

BOO!
I love Halloween but we won't be doing anything this year. We just don't know anyone in the closest town so we don't want to take our little one to houses we don't know. BUT,........

In the spirit of the day, I thought I would offer $9 bucks to a random commenter who leaves a comment with the one thing they are scared of.

I am terrified of clowns!! I hate them. What are you scared of? Leave your comment and you might win a whoppin' $9 smackaroos. (available via paypal:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Where's All the Trick or Treaters??

  • valmg
    October 31, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

    I am afraid of all bugs, spiders and snakes. Ewwwwwww!

  • Kat
    October 31, 2007 at 5:44 PM  

    Spiders. I am deathly afraid of spiders. I cry like a little girl...LOL

  • Anonymous
    October 31, 2007 at 7:53 PM  

    We ran out of candy the first hour. And we had a LOT of candy.

  • Jo
    October 31, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

    I have a treat for you! My hubby just drew your name for the teddy bear contest! Will need you to email me with an address! Jo