2007-10-29

WAH Opportunity  

As a stay at home mom, I'm always researching for opportunities to be a work at home mom. What can be better than making money at home in your pj's?? Not only that, but I can still have my little guy around while I'm earning money in my pj's.

If you are looking for a unique opportunity, then I suggest you check out Courtney Raymond Consultants.

Courtney Raymond Consultants is the #1 national recruiting firm for Merrill Lynch. We specialize in the placement of retail financial services professionals, including middle market and international brokers.


What does that mean? It means if you have good phone skills, you could work from the comfort of your own home. How great would it be to be a part of
one of the largest financial companies. There are no start up fees, no experience required, free training and leads, and a chance to work a flexible
schedule by setting your own hours.

I have loved being home to raise my kids but making money while doing it, would be icing on the cake. There are many scams out there but this one is not one of them. Merrill Lynch has an excellent reputation and I think that speaks for alot. I am definitely going to be checking this opportunity out. I believe my mom might be interested in something like this as well. She has quite a bit of experience on the phone and has worked with customer relations the past few years. She should qualify for an awesome opportunity!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ WAH Opportunity