2007-10-25

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Repeats  

Repeat, repeat, and repeat some more. I feel like I'm saying thing same things over and over again! Blah:(

  1. No, I said no! (to my kids)
  2. Because I said so. (to my kids)
  3. Have you talked to anyone today? (to my husband)
  4. Brush your dang hair. (to my 11yr old)
  5. Have a good day at school. (to my kids)
  6. Get off the phone. (to my 14yr old)
  7. Get off the computer. (to my 14yr old)
  8. How was school? (to my kids)
  9. What do you want for supper? (to my husband)
  10. Laaaaaame! (to my kids:)
  11. Chore time. (to my kids)
  12. You're a big boy! (to my 1yr old)
  13. I love you!!! (to all my guys;)

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



15 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Thursday Thirteen - 13 Repeats

  • MeL
    October 24, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

    I love the last item - saying I love you to your lvoed ones. And I will never ever get tired of saying it. :D

  • Yuriko
    October 24, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

    Love the list! Especially, "Laaaaame!" :) That's so cute.

  • Lori
    October 24, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

    Arent preteen and teenagers great?? I didnt do battle as much with my oldest until he became interested in girls, phones, and the computer...many war's were fought in my house...lol. Great list...you made me laugh and remember. My youngest has his own computer and never talks on the phone so its great:)Thanks for stopping by.

  • Gattina
    October 24, 2007 at 10:46 PM  

    There is only one solution, record your different standard words and push the bottom !

  • Anonymous
    October 24, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

    Funny list!

  • Robin
    October 25, 2007 at 3:06 AM  

    I'll add "get your hand out of your pants!" (to my 6 year old).

    Funny list.

  • jenn
    October 25, 2007 at 6:27 AM  

    I love this list. I hear myself saying quite a few of these, especially the last one!
    Happy TT!

  • kellyo75
    October 25, 2007 at 8:58 AM  

    Love it! I have a preteen boy and man, I feel like I wrote half of these.

    Happy TT!

  • Sassyfrazz
    October 25, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

    I know that I have sputtered a few of these repeats...
    I love your blog layout! How fun!
    Happy TT~

  • Anonymous
    October 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

    Ha! Fun idea for a tt. I'm going to have to listen to what I repeat...

  • Anonymous
    October 25, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

    Ha ha ha... I recognize some of these from my youth. Unfortunately, I don't have kids yet.

  • Cynthia
    October 25, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

    I am guilty of repeating...I am constantly saying "watcha thinkin'" to my Husband. I drive him crazy.

  • cindy kay
    October 25, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

    Funny! I remember when my kids were younger I kept saying I should just make a tape recorder of myself to play all day: "Comb your hair." "Shut the door." "Go in or out." "Wash your hands." "Shut the door." :D

    Now that they're teenagers it's things like "Go to bed!" and "Stop bickering."

  • Anonymous
    October 25, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

    Hehe, good list!

    I would have to say that #s 1, 2, 9, 12, 13 are things that I constantly say, too.

  • Jackie
    October 25, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

    Cute list :)