2007-10-14

What Lies Ahead  

One of the main reasons I blog is to bring in some extra income. I have worked really hard over the past several months and feel like things need to move forward.

SOME THINGS I'VE GAINED:

  • Friendships--I never expected to meet so many wonderful people. I appreciate the generosity & the encouragement that has been bestowed upon me. Unfortunately, people today are lacking in these fields so I am very grateful.
  • Money--My monthly income has increased a great deal and on a cowboy's wages, that's huge.
  • Knowledge--WOW! I have come a long ways in this area. I went from not even knowing what a blog was to learning html and setting up a new, successful blog. There are just too many to thank for this. I owe so many people for taking the time to help me understand things. All I can say is "full circle" ;) I'm a firm believer of what comes around goes around.
  • Self Confidence--I was very doubtful at first about blogging and then blogging for money. I now see that I CAN do it and feel like I can accomplish much more.
I will be moving this blog to its own domain soon and I hope that everyone will follow me when I do. It's a big step but a step I think is necessary to make. I really do like blogger. It is extremely user friendly for newbies but I have surpassed that newbie phase. There is so much more you can gain with your own domain. Having an awesome theme doesn't hurt either. When I do move it over, it will have a new blog makeover. I would love to win a makeover contest that Johncow is having but will dish out some dough if I must.

I don't know if I'm deserving of all this or not but I truly am grateful for all the wonderful things that have happened in my own little blogosphere.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ What Lies Ahead