2007-10-25

El Vaquero Real: The Original American Cowboy  

A long time ago, there was a photographer that came out and took pictures for his new book. Well, we got to see that book today and it's awesome! My husband is all through the book..COOL:) I have 2 8x10's of a couple of photos he took and gave to my husband. They are sharp.
The book is not quite available yet but I'm posting it here so you can see it and for friends or family WHO MIGHT WANT TO ORDER IT:)..LOL.
El Vaquero Real: The Original American Cowboy by John Dyer

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ El Vaquero Real: The Original American Cowboy

  • Ranch Wife
    October 26, 2007 at 9:23 AM  

    Very cool! I'll have to keep my eyes out for it!

    I would have probably run the photographer off with all my questions ~ I'm nuts about photography and I would love to be able to capture our lifestyle the way these books do. Can't wait to see this one!

  • Anonymous
    October 29, 2007 at 10:08 PM  

    That is really cool! That's something that your hubby is in an actual, published book! :)