2007-10-31

A Place for Idols to Meet  

I don't know about you, but I love American Idol. Maybe it's because I love to sing. NO, I can't sing, I just love to. Now, if you're a die hard fan, you can go to Idol Exclusive to see the latest news and chat with other idol fans. There are some really cool photos posted there. I had never seen some of the idols all made up and posing those ways. They turned out really sharp. They have forums and blogs to participate in, as well as, widgets to show your idol support and display various photos of all the idol contestants. The layout is vibrant, inviting, and cool! It is definitely an exciting, new social hot spot for idol fans to get together share their enthusiasm about the show.





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ A Place for Idols to Meet