2007-10-22

Real Paint Horses  

What do you think of this painting???


What if I told you it costs $2400 and was painted by a horse? I don't know about you, but I'm thinkin' about headin' outside and seeing if our horses can paint:)

Meet Romeo and Juliet. Romeo is the top one and Juliet is the below. Juliet is the artist behind the painting above. I love horses and I think it's neat that these horses have such a unique talent, however, I don't think I could dish out the dough for painting done by a horse.


Thanks Marn

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Real Paint Horses

  • Ranch Wife
    October 22, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

    Shoot! Wish I had thought of this, but I can't believe anyone would actually pay that kind of money for a painting by a horse! It shouldn't surprise me though ~ people will buy anything.

    So, are your horses artistically inclined? Be sure and post their masterpieces! We had a really fun crew here this week ~ they would have been game to give this a go. It would have made for some funny pictures!

  • Anonymous
    October 23, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

    I'm an elephant kind of girl myself, but I'm not gonna buy a painting because an elephant did it. There is a line and I think this might just cross it...