2007-10-31

Linky Love with Myself  

LOL...That sounds bad but was not my intention. Ummm, maybe those were just my thoughts**blushing**. I've been blogging for 9mths now and thought it would be a good time to link to some of my entries from way back then.
Some of the ones listed below seemed to cause a bit of conflict with folks but they are my beliefs and I still stand by them.

My father-in-law sings and sometimes even writes songs. These are in Spanish but I did share one of my favorite Spanish songs that he sings all the time.

If you want to know how me and my husband met, you can read the story of us. It was back in my outlaw days:) If you got the balls to see some horses that don't then you might make it as a cowboy;) Cowboys see bears and rattlesnakes too!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Linky Love with Myself