2007-10-09

Holiday Travels  

I'm not sure why but many cowboys get offered jobs in Australia. The pay is good but it is such a long ways over there and can you imagine how much flights to Australia would cost. My husband was offered a job over there before I meant him. I think his brother was too but not for sure. Surely if you booked far enough in advance you could get a cheap flight though. I would love to travel anywhere really. The farthest place I've been is South Carolina and Florida and that's when I was just a doe. I bet there will be holiday offers with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner. We will be staying here for the holidays, as usual. Are you traveling for the holidays and, if so, where to and how?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Holiday Travels