2007-10-04

Save Online So You Can Spend More  

With the holidays around the corner, we all need to find ways to save a few bucks here and there. If you're like me, you do tons of shopping via internet and ALWAYS use online coupons. That little coupon box is there asking for a code, so find one! One item I will be purchasing this year are the long sleeve snap shirts using Blair coupons. My oldest actually prefers these kinds of shirts to Cinch. He's old fashion just likes his father. I will also be checking out some of the Cabelas deals. They have tons of manly things that my cowboy will enjoy and you have to have a coupon for them because their prices are a little more pricey. I remember one year, a friend of mine, bought this cute little cowboy bedspread at BrylaneHome. She paid full price. Why? Because she didn't look for any online coupons!! I bought the same bedspread and paid $15 less. It only takes a couple of minutes to find a code to use. There's no reason to go into debt because of the holiday season. You just need to be a savvy shopper.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Save Online So You Can Spend More