2007-10-18

$1000 Visa Gift Card  

Do you remember when I talked about completing offers in order to get my $500 American Express Gift Card?? Well, a new offer is available from another trusted company that I deal with. It's a $1000 Visa Gift Card. You have to complete more offers with this one but I just did it for under $50 bucks. I bought the know-how a long time ago and it has been well worth the money I spent to learn. You see these offers everywhere but finding a reputable company is the hardest thing to do. When I did my first one for $500, I was so worried that I had spent that money for nothing. I was SOOOOO excited when it all worked out and I had all that extra moolah to do spend.

Where do you think all those people get those gift cards that are sold on ebay for $100, $500, etc?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ $1000 Visa Gift Card