2007-10-19

Insurance For Everything!  

We just received our car insurance bill and we were pleased to see a discount for having a no claims policy...SWEET! What I would really love is to have it to where we get money back for having the no claims policy.

Living on a ranch, we don't pay for home insurance . The ranch pays for all that so we would be protected if something were to happen. I think this kind of insurance is not bought as often as it should be because most people think to themselves "nothing won't happen to my house".

I do think if you LOVE your pets as much as my mom does, you should invest in some pet insurance. My mom's dogs have this and in the long run, has been worthwhile. They have had to take the dogs to the vet for a number of different reasons including allergies, rashes, and cysts or knots on one the dog's tail.

Got insurance?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Insurance For Everything!

  • THE ANiTOKiD
    October 20, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

    Back here at home, pet insurance isn't quite popular. I don't even think it exists. Your post on insurance reminded me of what i saw on tv last night, i.e., AyalaLand contacting its insurance firm to take care of the victims of the explosion that rocked Glorietta 2 in Makati City.

    It really pays to have insurance...