2007-10-15

My New Niece  

My sister-in-law had her precious little girl the day after her cousin's birthday:) I thought I would show her off. She is so freakin' cute!!! I just wanna squeeze her. I've seen some ugly babies, hec looking back mine weren't very cute but this little girl is beautiful!! She was named after my mother-in-law in honor of her memory. Meet Anna.........

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ My New Niece

  • Anonymous
    October 16, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

    BABY!!!

  • Anonymous
    October 20, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

    Congratulations on your new niece. She is beautiful! I spent most of this week with our grandbaby who is two months old. He is so cute. I'm back home now, and I miss him soooo much! :(