2007-08-01

They Really Do Work  

Awhile back I boug the how-to get a $500 Amex gift card for under $25 bucks. I tried it, it worked and decided to sell the "how-to" myself. I recieved a very low and negative response to this and figured I'd show off my new card. Now, you can longer get these through the company that I did it through but there are some more great companies out there that are legit. Anyhoo, here's my proof to all of you who thought I was going to get ripped off! FYI~~~This is my
3rd one:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ They Really Do Work

  • Anonymous
    August 1, 2007 at 3:27 PM  

    That's so cool! I'd love to find out how to do that myself.

    I also bring good news; you are the winner of the scenery contest over at my blog! Just let me know where you'd like me to send your amazon gift code. (I could send it through email or through PPP forums private messenger)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 1, 2007 at 4:10 PM  

    WOOHOO! I am honored! Thank you so much Alan.