2007-08-02

Enter to Win Jay as a Slave  


Wouldn't it be nice to have a slave for just a few hours? OH YEAH! I'm all over that!

You can enter Jay's Win Me as a Slave Contest just by participating in a few unpainful tasks. Including but not limited to, blogging about his contest/blog on your site, "Fame" him and his website, favorite Online Opportunity with Technorati, and whatever else the hec you can think of.

If I could have Jay as my slave for a few hours, I would crack the whip and make him





clean my house. BUT, since that ain't gonna happen, I guess I would settle for a Wordpress setup with my own domain with my own host for my new website:) Whew...was that even a real sentence? YOU can choose what you would like Jay to do for you which is awesome...not to mention original!

Jay is good, Jay is wise
Check out his website, for some great advice!

By the way Jay...consider yourself dugg, stumbled, reddited?, delicious, and submitted to contest blogger.com!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Enter to Win Jay as a Slave