2007-08-15

Name That Tune #3  

UPDATE: WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! Amy over at Whatever I Feel Like was the big winner. One of the things I noticed on her "about me" page is that she was born with 40% loss of hearing in both her ears AND YET managed to stomp you other losers in listening and figuring out my snippet this week.... She is very friendly and has a simple but eye appealing blog with some great posts. Check it out!! No disrespect to you Amy by the way. Just givin' the other ones a hard time.

The song is STROKE ME by BILLY SQUIRE! You can listen to it here: Stroke Me

I will be moderating comments on Wednesdays ONLY.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! All you have to do is Name that Tune. I have provided a very small snippet of a song and you have to post a comment with your guess. You need to name the Title and Artist of the song. The FIRST one who answers correctly wins. Please..only 1 guess per comment but guess as many times as you like:) You have until Thursday 11:00am cst. to guess. No hints will be given, unless I'm feeling generous;)

What do you win? Some link love of course. Although, my blog is still a big fat (PR) O right now, I'm hoping it will go up with the next update. Nevertheless, traffic is traffic right? You will also get put into a monthly drawing of $10.00 payable via PayPal. In other words, there are 5 Wednesdays in August so you have at least a 1 in 5 chance of winning the $10.

You can read more about it and get an idea of how it works by checking out the first Name that Tune Contest I held.

HERE WE GO: I love this song! I hope this one will be a bit harder but I guess we'll see:) Good luck!


Get this widget Share Track details

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Name That Tune #3