2007-08-23

HAPPY ?0th BIRTHDAY MARANUS!!!!!!!!!!  

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy BIIIIRTHDAY dear marrrraaaaanus..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ HAPPY ?0th BIRTHDAY MARANUS!!!!!!!!!!

  • Peter @ Enviroman
    August 23, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

    Hi cowboytf,

    Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Haloscan Installation Wizard for Blogger. I have responded to your comment. I am very sorry to hear about you losing your old Blogger comments and according to what I read on Haloscan pages, that is not supposed to happen. I will like to know if the blog for which you used the Installation Wizard was a standard Blogger template, a modified one or a third party template. Looking forward to your response.

    Peter (Blog*Star)
    Testing Blogger Beta (now New Blogger)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 23, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

    Peter..I left you a comment on your post. Not sure on what template I have at all. I'm going to check it out more before I reinstall it. Thanks for responding so quickly. I think everything you teach is great!

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

    August is a great month for birthdays! Our new grandson was born a couple of weeks ago.