2007-08-06

You Might Be a Redneck.....  

I always get these kinds of things through email and thought I'd share a few with you. You might be a redneck.....



.....if you're wife made this qoute to the newspaper.



....if you use a deer's butt as your doorbell.




....if you need fashion help from your husband.



.....if you're wedding looked like this.









What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ You Might Be a Redneck.....

  • Anonymous
    August 6, 2007 at 4:37 PM  

    I laughed a lot a the first pic. Yeah, cause it's well-known that Wall Mart is very selective of its customer, they even have a coupl of bouncer and you have to be really really well-dressed to get in ! :D

    Sorry about the comment... I guess it didn't get through, but I certainly didn't delete it !

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 7, 2007 at 12:26 AM  

    Yeah I thought that first one was funny too.

    No prob on the comment. I'll try to resubmit again.

  • Michelle
    August 8, 2007 at 1:27 AM  

    We had a good laugh at the Walmart comment. There are some pretty fancy Walmarts out there mind you. I was on eBay the other night looking at strange stuff and saw some back ends of squirrels that had gone through the taxidermy process and being the entrepreneur that I am, I thought- well that's fantastic at least now these use both ends. I think my Granny used to say something about not wasting the back ends of animals...but what it was I couldn't say. -Michelle I can be found here Smart not Cheap and here
    One of a Kind Wisconsin.