2007-08-07

SH~SH~SH....HALLOWEEN IS BACK  

I LOVE scary movies!!! The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of my all time favorites. You knew when you heard that chainsaw that he was coming but where do you go??!!....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Too late, you're dead. I think the element of surprise never ends but the mask is probably the main thing that creeps me out, which leads me to Halloween the movie. The release date is August 31, 2007 and I can't wait to see it. I just watched the trailer for it and I think it will top the previous Halloween sequels. The element of surprise is there and the mask(s) are terrifying as always! And, of course, the "sh, sh, sh" gets me every time! I hate hearing that sound in the movie...you know he's right there watching you.

By the looks of the trailer, Rob Zombie really gave us the "fear factor" with this movie. It seems to be more fast paced than the other Halloween movies. This looks like it has many new characters too. Rob actually requested his new actors not watch the original so they would develop their own character and not imitate the original actors. I think that's awesome. I hate seeing actors trying to be just like the actors in previous sequels. Rob said the movie is filled with nonstop action and surprise. I think you can expect a completely different movie than the first Halloween but with the same storyline.

If you want a taste of what this movie is all about, then check out the trailer and mark your calendars so you don't miss Halloween the movie!!


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ SH~SH~SH....HALLOWEEN IS BACK