2007-08-04

Social Networking with Pownce  

I was able to receive an invitation to Pownce. Pownce is the newest and coolest social network right now. Pownce is a way to send stuff to your friends. What kind of stuff? You can send just about anything: music, photos, messages, links, events, and more. You can do it all on our web site, or install our lightweight desktop software that lets you get out of the browser.

I have 4 invites to give away so if you want one, act fast. The first 4 need to Contact Me with your email. Once I receive the first 4 people, I will update this page to let you know that I have no more invites.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Social Networking with Pownce

  • Raymond
    August 4, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

    I like pownce but its like myspace or twitter or facebook, all kids. Try linkedin or Congoo. Congoo is actually preferred becuase they dont charge to connect with other professionals.