2007-08-05

The Sunday Special  

I'll be posting a recap of what all has gone on through the week with my blog and perhaps some other blogs. This will keep things fresh and give the people who missed some articles a chance to see them. This will be done every Sunday. Here we go!

There are a few contests going on right now that you don't want to miss. If you haven't entered my Subscribe 2 Win, you can still do so. And every Wednesday I hold a Name that Tune contest, so be sure to check in this Wednesday for the new one! You can also enter to Win Jay as a Slave over at OnlineOpportunity.org. You can check out my entry if you want. Cman over at Cman's Money Page is also holding a contest. All you have to do is figure out what the C stands for in Cman and you win $100!.

If you are looking to move from Blogspot and get your own website AND for free, then you should check out Make Your Own Website for FREE. I wrote my own thoughts on this at my B Money Savvy site.

Be sure to check out my site. I change the game widget every week. I know several have said they enjoyed the Frogger..so do I, in fact, a little too much. Sometimes I can't tear myself away from it. This weeks game will be Pac-Man. An all-time classic! I also post a new recipe under the Cowcooks header. They are all recipes that I have made on the ranches. You can check out the "Blog of the Day" too. I change that every couple of days. Who knows?...It could be your blog that show up there!

Keep Your Man Happy with my 5 easy tips;) Men like it this article, women..not so much.

Everyone have a great Sunday and wonderful week!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ The Sunday Special

  • Anonymous
    August 5, 2007 at 7:08 PM  

    Wow, busy week eh !

    And that's only you blog life... I can just imagine you multitasking at home with kids and hubby !

    Wonderwoman ! :D

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 5, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

    It has been a busy week. With kids, socializing, cleaning, going to weddings, cleaning some more, and cleaning again, yep, I am wonderwoman!..lol.