2007-08-26

Self Portrait Sunday 8/26/07  


Oh gosh...is Sunday again?

I took this picture using my hand and not the timer this time. I also thought I would wear my glasses because I usually do wear them on Sundays.

You can participate in the Self Portrait Sunday too and you're brave enough to show your face. I'm really a coward trying to face my fears so without further delay............


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



18 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Self Portrait Sunday 8/26/07

  • Jo
    August 26, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

    You are so cute! Wish I had those curls! I wasn't even sure I wanted to do it again. I pulled a real boner on last weeks self-portrait, I messed up one of the links so I went into "manage categories" to fix it and while there accidentally hit the password protect button! Everybody's like, what picture? Where is it?

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 10:22 AM  

    Great picture. You will find that I compliment your photographic skills a lot...one of my favorite country songs involves a cowboy overhearing a guy complimenting his wife a bit too enthusiastically and then shooting him.

    This picture has very good lighting :)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 26, 2007 at 10:29 AM  

    Jo my curls are FAKE. My hair is naturally straight as a board!! And cute?...cute as a cowpie;)

    I noticed that too about your pic but I figured you must have backed out..lol.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 26, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

    Hey Martin! Thank you. I think it's crappy but to me, any picture is crappy if I'm in it.

    I would love to know the name of that song??? I can't put the words to a title..hmmm.

    I took the picture right by the window but in the shaded part. I took about 20 before picking this one though;)

  • Jo
    August 26, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

    When I was young I hated everything about myself, my thighs were too fat, my calves were too skinny, my chest was too flat, my nose was too big, my chin too small. Now I'm happy if every part still does its job! I think you're cute as a button and you have a very sweet smile!

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 5:13 PM  

    Oh, this hair of yours... Yeah, I had to comment on it again ! :$

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 5:44 PM  

    You're way too hard on yourself, you're very pretty!

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 5:52 PM  

    I agree with above - cute as a bug and .love.the.hair. whether your curls are natural or not. Also love Martin's thinly-veiled flirting. Please don't flirt back because I've got first dibs. ;0)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 26, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

    No, Jennifer, I'm just honest with myself. I know I'm no prize;)

    And Skeet...was that flirting??..lol.


    I do like my hair even though it can be totally unmanageable at times:)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 26, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

    Zhu~~the "secret" is to get a spiral perm with medium rods and use Ojon shampoo and conditioner;)

  • Dyane
    August 26, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

    I really like this one, Lori, you're far too hard on yourself. And yes, my eyes are blue, very dark blue, but blue.

  • Corrin
    August 26, 2007 at 7:25 PM  

    Those glasses are VERY cute. I have an eye appointment next week and I always have the hardest time picking out frames. Who makes them?

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 26, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

    I thought they were blue!!

    And Corrin~~They were $20 bucks. They're the cheapes glasses I could pick out, which means they are no name..lol.

    I hate picking glasses out too. I don't wear them except in the evenings and on Sundays. My husband likes them on me:)

  • Jackie
    August 26, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

    I love your picture!! You are adorable! One of these days I'll get up enough courage to play, too. :)

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 9:46 PM  

    Man, Corrin stole my comment! *I* was going to say your glasses are cute!

    You are so pretty!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 26, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

    Hey Jackie..you really should give it ago. If anything, you'll feel good when everone tells you you're pretty!!..lol.

    And thank you Laurie...I hated them at first but have learned to like them.

  • THE ANiTOKiD
    August 27, 2007 at 5:19 AM  

    The glasses look good on you, my friend! And I kid you not!

  • Anonymous
    August 27, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

    Great picture! Thank you for playing again!