2007-08-15

Rockin' Bloggers  

Woohoo!! I just received a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award from Christy over at Writer's Reviews. I guess that makes me too cool 4 you;) FAKE...just messin' with ya. Now it's my turn to pass this awesome award to 5 other Rockin' Girl Bloggers!

Rock out ladies!

Eternal Flux

Call Me When You Get There

My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings

The Inconvenient Truth

My Single Mom Life Kat is a true rocker and probably already has the award but she deserves it again!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Rockin' Bloggers

  • Kat
    August 16, 2007 at 1:27 AM  

    Aww thanks! I already have the button, but I love finding out other people think I rock as much as I think I rock. *wink* LOL

    You rock too!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 16, 2007 at 8:42 AM  

    Kat~~I figured you did. A woman that rocks as much as you was bound to get the award a long time ago! And thank you. Some might say I ROCK like a grandma;)...lol..I crack myself up sometimes.

  • Unknown
    August 17, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

    I am so honoured!! THANK YOU!!!