2007-08-01

I'm a Winner  

Some time ago I entered a picture into a Best Scenery Contest and today I just found out I won. WooHoo!!

Alan over at JAB-JustAbout Everything was the blogger holding the contest so be sure to check him out. He will have another contest in the future.

Thank you Alan!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ I'm a Winner

  • Anonymous
    August 2, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

    Hey, that's awesome! Well done :D

    Also, I gotta say, I LOVE that froggart widget up in the top-right-hand corner. Man... I've been here playing that for like...ever! :P

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 2, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

    Hey movie man! I LOVE Frogger too. Monday it will change to PacMan. I just wish I could make it bigger but my sidebars don't allow it. I sit here and play all day too. It can be very addicting.

    Thank you...I was very excited to win something..lol.

  • Jo
    August 2, 2007 at 11:31 AM  

    Hope you don't mind, I tagged you for a one word meme, but this one only needs to be sent to two people so I too much work. You can find the post at http://www.tinydogblog.com/uncategorized/one-word-meme/
    Jo, at fickle food, tiny dog blog & mad doll doctor

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 2, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

    Hi JO...no, I dont' mind doing it all, just give me a day or two;)