If you're not participating in TT, then you're missing out on a fun meme and the chance to meet new friends. I was gonna be creative this week but we had company among other things going on so this is my quick list!
- I'm all about reality! Big Brother, Survivor, and The Ultimate Coyote are some of my favs.
- CourtTV. I was a jury once when I was a kid. A boy had stolen a music cd from Kmart. GUILTY! He had to do some community service.
- Iron Chef and Challenge are 2 of my favorites. I like to see them work under pressure and see what kind of dish they will create.
- Dog the Bounty Hunter rocks! I like the way he is with his family and I love a tough man that can cry;)
- Chelsea Lately is freakin' hilarious!! Man she cracks me up.
- I'm a home shopper---QVC baby:)
- I LOVE ultimate fighting, boxing, and football.
- I try to watch World Poker Tour when I get a chance. One of these days I'll play my brother-in-law who is big poker fan....and I will win.
- Little House on the Prarie.....I want families to be more like the Ingalls.
- I hated SpongeBob at first but have grown to love Patrick. "Man I need a life".
- YES, I watch the news but I don't enjoy it. It's so depressing.
- I've been a fan of the Price is Right for as long as I can remember. I don't think I'll care much for Drew Carey though:(
- I long for new episodes of Fear Factor...I KNOW I could win and do all that stuff--It's sooo easy;)
There it is---all the crap I watch on TV. I am mostly on the computer during free time but if I do watch TV, these are the things I watch.
Please leave a comment after you submit your link.