2007-08-17

Is a Makeover Needed?  

I am in no mood for blogging today so I'll just ask these questions...Are you sick of looking at my blog? Do the colors get on your nerves? What would you like to see? Or do you even give a dang? Leave a comment or don't, whatever.

Shout out to MIKE & FAMILY.
Our thoughts are with you and your family. If we can do anything, just let us know!!
Mike is a hard working fella with bills to pay and mouths to feed. He recently found out he had cancer and will be starting chemo soon. I will be trying to get a collection together for him so if you wanna help, great. Just send me an email or you can "cow tip". Just put a note that it's for MIKE and I will send it his way.
Don't take your family for granted because you don't know what lies ahead.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Is a Makeover Needed?

  • Kat
    August 17, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

    The only thing I don't like, is the cowboy mouse guy. He drags slowly across my screen in FF.

  • Unknown
    August 17, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

    I agree with Kat. The mouse thingy is a bit hard to navigate.

    Thank you for the lovely note (hugs)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 17, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

    I forgot all about the cowboy cursor. I don't even know if I remember how to remove that:/

    I'll check into though. Thanks for the input.

    eternal flux~~we've all had our low points. just know that you have someone to talk to!!

  • Anonymous
    August 17, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

    Overall, I think you improved your blog a lot since I'm reading you. Just a few things (it's my taste, doesn't mean I'm right ! ;) )

    - The cursor is cute the first time but can be annoying to click on links

    - Both sidebars are getting really long and I'm afraid people won't scroll down and will miss some fun stuffs in your blog. That's the thing I'd re-organize. You could put a link in your sidebar (i.e "I'm also on..." with a list of your Ebay etc.) and refer to a pag of your blog you'd put all the widget. I'm not really clear... see the way I've done it for my buttons, FAQ, about me of my blog.

    - Put the archive in a dropdown menue and move them up, so that people can find them easily.

    Basically, I love the whole theme of your blog (you rock cowboy's wife !) but I'd just tidy up a bit. If you put too much info in your sidebar, people won't even bother noticing them ;)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 18, 2007 at 12:27 AM  

    Hey Chica! I moved my ebay stuff to a page. I can already tell a difference in how the page loads. I took the cursor off. You're not the only who wasn't fond of it;)
    And I put the archives up closer to the top. Whew! Thanks for the info. There are few more things I want to do but that's it for tonight:)
    Adios