2007-08-04

Take a Peek at a New Search Engine  

We've all used the yellow pages but what about finding someone online? PeekYou is a unique search engine that allows you to do just that. Not only can you find that persons websites and ALL their profiles, but it also provides the freedom to edit your information or make it "unlisted" if you choose to do so.

I found it very interesting to learn several of my friends had a blog and I didn't even know it! I even did my own name to see what came up and was surprised at how many profiles I had. It shows my blogs, my social networks, and basically many of the places that I've registered with. I can even add my own photo and usernames that I have used in all the different forums and such. Here's a screenshot to give you an idea of what it displays.

I think PeekYou search engine is unique and user friendly, so head on over and Take a Peak at your profile and if you don't have one; set one up.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Take a Peek at a New Search Engine

  • Anonymous
    August 5, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

    Now that is an awesome website idea...I didn't know you had so many blogs, Lori!

  • Anonymous
    August 5, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

    That's a cool website idea - thanks for the info !

    How do you find all these cool places ??? ;)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 5, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

    Starhl~~It is a pretty neat website. I actually have more websites than listed;)

    Zhu~~I found this place because I was paid to review it. I thought it was interesting so I took the paid review. BUT, I find alot of info through forums that I'm apart of. Do you go to any forums? You probably don't have time huh?