2007-08-23

Thursday Thirteen  

13 Things I Love

Thursday Thirteen is a new meme I am participating in. Since I'm new, I thought I would tell you 13 things that I love.

  1. I love Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. In fact, I'll have withdrawels after about 6 hrs.
  2. My favorite snack is beef jerky. I love to eat it, smell it, and make it.
  3. Aside from my husband & kids, my computer is the other love of my life. I can't go an hour without checking something!
  4. I love to sing but can't hold a tune for nothin'. I love to dance to just about anything. I actually won a dance contest to rap music when I turned 16.
  5. Mommie Dearest, Pretty Woman, Urban Cowboy, The Exorcist, The Substitute Wife, The Burning Bed, and The Champ are movies I love.
  6. I love to sit outside and watch stormy weather. I really love a lightning storm.
  7. I love it when my nephews tell me how much they love my desserts.
  8. I love bargains, garage sales, and freebies.
  9. I love to crochet, quilt, craft, and sew.
  10. I love a clean house...too bad mine isn't.
  11. Photography is a love of mine but needs much improvement.
  12. I just love it when I get that front parking at wal-mart. When I get that lucky, I buy a lottery ticket.
  13. And finally, I LOVE my husband, kids, and all my family.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Please leave a comment after you submit your link.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



27 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Thursday Thirteen

  • Cinnamon Girl
    August 23, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

    Great list and welcome to TT!
    http://absinthedreamers.blogspot.com/

  • Ivÿ
    August 23, 2007 at 12:32 AM  

    hullo there! thanks for visiting mine. Welcome to TT! =)

    I can definitely relate to #s 4 & 8.

    Have a pleasant Thursday. =)

  • Karen
    August 23, 2007 at 12:54 AM  

    Welcome to TT! This is a great way to meet fellow bloggers! Loved your list -- especially the one about not going an hour without checking the computer!
    Thanks for stopping by!

  • Robin
    August 23, 2007 at 12:55 AM  

    I feel the same way about singing!

    Welcome to TT, and thanks for coming by my blog.

  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

    You won a dance contest to rap? LMBO...that's hilarious and I am so glad I am not the only attached at the hip to my pc.

  • Carolan Ivey
    August 23, 2007 at 1:21 AM  

    Nice TT! I'm all about the storms, too. :)

  • Malcolm
    August 23, 2007 at 2:27 AM  

    Welcome to TT. Mommie Dearest is a camp classic! When I watch Joan Crawford's films, I sometimes hear the line "No more wire hangers!" in my head.

  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2007 at 5:54 AM  

    Great list! I love bargains and garage sales as well :)

    Happy TT!

  • Unknown
    August 23, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

    ooo I play too!!! I am on #9

  • Suprina
    August 23, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

    Welcome to T13! I myself am fairly new and am on #9.
    Great List!
    Happy T13!

  • Jayme
    August 23, 2007 at 8:43 AM  

    Hey there!! Love your list!!

  • Jayme
    August 23, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

    Where did you get the code for the auto-link box? Very cool!!

  • Denise Patrick
    August 23, 2007 at 9:43 AM  

    Great list!! I'm with you at #s 3, 4, and 10, and I also love to craft and sew.

    Thanks for visiting my TT!

  • erin
    August 23, 2007 at 10:18 AM  

    Welcome to TT! I love that your comments are "neighs and snorts"! My list is 13 words I love. http://musingsofmrsmount.blogspot.com

  • Sandee
    August 23, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

    You sound like a very positive person. I'll bet you are loved by many. Have a great TT. :)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 23, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

    Thanks everyone for visiting on my first time with TT!!! I greatly appreciate it all.

  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

    Love your blog template....and this was a fun list to read. I am right there with you on #'s 11 & 13...gaining on #9 ;0
    Have a great week~!

  • Lori
    August 23, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

    Welcome to TT. I loved #5 & 6...great movies and I love stormy weather. I cant wait until winter:) Happy TT.

  • Mercy's Maid
    August 23, 2007 at 11:22 AM  

    I really relate to #10. Thanks for stopping by my 13!

  • Proletariatof1
    August 23, 2007 at 12:44 PM  

    2 & 6 are me

    My girlfriend makes fun of me all the time because I will go out and sit on the front porch and watch the storms roll in.

  • L^2
    August 23, 2007 at 1:10 PM  

    I love photography and crochet too! Welcome to T13 and thanks for visiting my list. :-)

  • Norma
    August 23, 2007 at 3:02 PM  

    You sound like a happy blogger. Thanks for visiting.
    http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2007/08/thursday-thirteen-how-i-spent-my-summer.html

  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

    I like watching stormy weather too. It's somehow relaxing... not sure why ;)

    But beef jerky ???? Oh, must be my French side saying NOOO !

  • kuanyin333
    August 23, 2007 at 3:45 PM  

    #6 is my favorite--I'd come over and sit in a rocking chair with your family and enjoy it with ya'll! Happy TT!

  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

    #6 is a great love of mine too.

    And as I live in the Midwest, I've had ongoing chance to indulge it. (More than necessary, to be sure)

    Glad to have found your list.

    ~X

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    August 23, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

    Cman~~thanks for the comment..This is a test to see if you got the email to notify you of a response..let me know.

  • Anonymous
    August 24, 2007 at 12:32 AM  

    my lists are usually like yours, but i just couldnt think of anything lol....gets a bit hard when you do it week in, week out :)